Health inequity is influenced by a history of unequal access, care and conditions. Health Equity can be achieved when:
- All communities have access to health education and holistic information.
- Therapy and education focus on the challenging and unique experiences of vulnerable groups.
- Individuals and families are educated and empowered to make informed lifestyle and health decisions.
- Resources and intervention focus on primary prevention.
- We collectively work to end social, environmental, food and economic injustice.