- We believe all communities should have access to health education and holistic information
- Health inequity is influenced by a history of unequal access, care and conditions.
- Therapy and education should focus on the challenging and unique experiences of vulnerable groups.
- Individuals and families should be educated and empowered to make informed lifestyle and health decisions.
- More interventions should focus on prevention.
- Health exist beyond individual physical health and involves mental, spiritual, family and community well-being.