- We believe communities of color should have access to health education and holistic information
- Minority Health is influenced by a history of unequal access, care and conditions.
- Therapy and education should focus on the challenging and unique experiences of minorities.
- Individuals and families should be educated and empowered to make informed lifestyle and health decisions.
- More interventions should focus on prevention.
- Health exist beyond individual physical health and involves mental, spiritual, family and community well-being.